Friday, May 14, 2010

clean up

Today's Japanese class went well. =) althought still got some of it I don't understand yet. hheehe..

this afternoon I went to aunt's house to take away bibi's lunch back ,since she's been asking it everytime she comes home. I leave it at the computer table upstairs.

A sunny day today. I put the bedsheets from the guest room to wash. Grandma is going to stay from tonight. while waiting for the bedsheets and pillow cases, I put the blanket under the sun and the comforter after that.

*dididi..* the bedsheets are ready. Under the bright warm sun, you can see the clear blue sky with little white clouds fooling around. I line the bedsheets at the tip of the front gate.

bibi is not back yet.

I went upstairs finishing my Japanese drama. 'Operation Love, episod 5'.

Its 2.50pm. I recall my own plan of clean up the house. I hesitate. A bit lazy actually. hehhe.. but, I ve nothing else to do. ( not really nothing, but really like nothing to do since the sem break starts. )

So i started sweeping, moping.

Its 4.00 pm. Mum called. She said, " You haven't go over (to aunt's house)?" "e.. not yet." "you need to make egg tarts for my friend. I told you yesterday already." "did you?... oO... ok. bye."

I was halfway wiping the floor. Oh o!! I need to be fast.

4.23pm. Finish wiping the floor. clean up the toilet. put the floor cloth to dry. Ready for shower.

Bibi is not back yet... She follow my father home?? I don know.

finish shower. finally can go over to make egg tart. looking at the container with porridge from aunt's. I bring it over with me again.

met uncle and siew siew at the living room. Asked for the tart base. She s still busy with the last Chicken pie. So I went back to the kitchen to finish up the porridge. Haiz.. She didn't come back until 8.30pm

When my family come back, no one said anything about the floor os something. Is it not clean enough to be obvious? Maybe. =p or it is what i should do ? hhehe.. sometime human need to be encouraged and get a little attention. that's human.

but then don't yearn for men's praises, but let God's glory be shown through you.

1 comment:

sharon said...

good la, clean la. =D