Thursday, May 28, 2009

home sweet home

reached Kuching at 8:20 am this morning after a 14 hour bus ride.

breathe in.. breathe out.. I'm home.

the familiar scene, familiar people, familiar smell..

its been a long time since my last trip home.
but only a short time here, 1o days. hehehe..

this year God bring me around Malaysia. you'll never expect the next place you'd be.
this morning I'm in Sibu, after a call, I'm in Miri at Night.

really hope to meet my friends this time. God bless you all.. ^^

2 comments:

Michelle said...

dia........... Miss you so much.. so does it means that u'll be here in kch for 10days then later u go somewhere else izit?

haan said...

dia!!!hw r u?i saw ur pics in szeweis blog.great!8 months din meet wif u..aih..time pas realy fast!!las year dec we stil eat korean food together at 3rd mile.rmb?take care!god bless ya!!!!realy misss u!!