Monday, July 6, 2009

in light

the glow of mother nature could never be covered up by the consistent sparks of Edison's creation.

the full moon tonight is glowing to its fullness. the white madame postured gracefully in front of her dark glass window with thousands of shimmering fireflies steadied the bushes hided in darkness behind.

its beautiful.


now, i m a dark searching for light. i almost found it. almost. there is a slight gap for light to show itself. but then, its only for awhile.

i m finding a way to be steady under the massive ray of brightness or even letting it overwhelm me.
i m still finding.

any advice?
which turn should i take? which road should i go?
could you guide me? could you lead me to the promised land?

my Lord, where is my destination?
Cinema or music?
which is yours?


pray for me friends. i have to much coincidence for me to change my programme to Music. but still i need prayer. if its meant to be, then let my application be approved. if not, i ll just stick to what i have.

please pray. thank you to all. ^^

No comments: