Wednesday, February 3, 2010

filmmaker

being a producer is not easy as i thought it is. Its not just being the boss but also the mother of all crew, the counselor, the friend for each. still in the process of learning here.
being reminded to have a strong intention and motive on finishing our group's short film, its a start for me. my attitude before is the nothing-is-too-important kind. and this let me to become careless, irresponsible, and ignorant. and mostly lazy and sometime arrogant.

Now I m a cinematography student. I think that this path is laid out by GOD, prepared with His own hands.
I didn't choose this program myself, its chosen by my cousin. Thank you to her that i had lots fun till now.
I can't.. can't... Ahhh!! Its not easy.. but.. but... I want to change!! I want!! I WANT!!


Its time to change! to really change!! my self discipline, my faithfulness on one thing and the commitment.

All need to be awaken. I remembered how i prayed to god about this issue but.. no action really last long for me.

this time because of being a servant of God for love, a producer and a student to work with assingment dues.

I GOT TO CHANGE!!

to be a new born, you learn from the start
to be a new self, you change your attitude
to be a new student, you discipline your self
to be a new servant, you humble down your ego
to be a new daughter, you regain the faithfulness.

No comments: