Saturday, October 18, 2008

everybody say 'Amen'

i m back. i m back on track with my father above.
Last night i went to City Harvest Church to listen God's word. When the music was in the air... the drum, the bass, the guitars, the piano.. the voice of people worshiping.. the
shouting praising.. the declaration with faith.. I could feel the Lord's presence.. the moment i closed my eyes, a voice said to me.. 'how long have you not come back?' my tears filled the corner of my eyes. I m back, abba father. I m back in your presence. how long have i wondering outside the house of yours while the door is always open? how long have you called me in but i didn't listen? Now, i m back, back with the holy spirit inside me. i could feel the desire awakening, burning in me. just like the verse in Romans 12:11, 'Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual in fervor, serving the Lord' Let me stay forever in you, abba.

The speaker was amazing!! the way he gives teaching was incredible, easy to understand yet full of wisdom. 朱植森牧师 from 台北真道教会. He let the gospel be known to me as a fresh anointing. The salvation is REAL. '...by his wounds we ARE HEALED' Isaiah 53:5 All of our wounds, our sickness, were healed two thousand years before, when Jesus was nailed on the cross. We ARE already healed. The key to have it is just believe that Jesus can. XD its so easy yet not all take that step. Have faith and you'll see miracles happen.

i love it when pastor Choo say 'everybody say amen.''Amen!!' the crowd will reply. its a very good way to practice declaration of faith. Somewhere between the sermon, he will say 'everybody say Jesus is the lord that heals.''Jesus is the Lord that heals.''I don't think that you are sure that Jesus can heal. Say it with me again. Jesus...''IS THE LORD THAT HEALS.''Halleluyah! praise the Lord.' pastor Choo will say. i love it very much to interact with him on stage and emphasize on the important words. heehee...

hahha.. i found out another thing last night.. that is praying in tongue is a bullet-speed prayer to reach heaven where is normal prayer that use our own words is like a car-speed prayer. Praying in tongue in a type of comminicado to god in spirit. the good news is.. you can eventually learn it!! its a really an amazing way of praying. hhehe.. So you guys out there, go and learn, receive it from the holy spirit.
God Blesses all who seek His face. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hrmpp..


we can't learn speaking in tongue..

but when you are baptized by the Holy Spirit, You automatically will speak in tongue.. it is an evidence that you have baptized by the Holy Spirit. :)


first step is, we need to hunger for it. and open our heart to receive it. and let Holy Spirit move in you.



:)

God bless you.



from,
Chloe.