Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sushi!


last night, me and my friends went for Sushi. Sushis are on sale!! the lines of mouth-watering sushi s... hm-mm...i m soo... hungry when i reach the restaurant seeing a long long line ups of people. hhahah..





and i ve met my friend from chin kwong church, Ezekiel. halo~ =)



this you ll need to see..pics of nuo. XD She s so funny!!

eh! you finish already!?
Hmm.. thi i woo ig or me.. ( XD hehehee)












finishing up















someone approached










hey, do you know that move?
ya.. that finger clicking....hhaa.. i know
















SUDDENLY
!!





















wHAT you re looking at? hUH!!







HhahahAHAH!! she got all the actions.. XD

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hello..dia dia..I'm so honour that i'M d 1st to post a comment in ur blog..haha..Finally, u've created a blog huh?? It's been a long while since u've created ur blog in friendster..haha..
Keep blogging ya..hehe

bride said...

okay.. i ll keep going. =)