Tuesday, April 21, 2009

15 march 09 - Flood


9.26am
heheh.. just now saw the overflow water beside my uncle's house. the water surface is moving. Little fish are swimming here and there, making circular waves as they wiggle their tail. its a sight that caught my eyes. the waves are busy sliding outwards meeting each other. wave to wave.

the calmness is not in it today.
the water flowed down stream and up stream the whole day.


11.53 am
on Monday night, my mum phoned me. She said, for some reasons, that i m too independent. everything i ll try to settle it myself. hhaha...

i can fly over alone to KL to send my passport for applying VISA when i was twelve. not afraid, no tears and bold.

She said its not good. Maybe she thinks i m not relying on her. XD
i admit that i kept things to my self. my feeling, my trouble, my opinion, my decision. but now i learning to share and talk it out sometimes. hheheh..still learning.

about it, i think i ll just look at the bright side. independent is also good. hahha..

12.11pm
now the water is getting higher and dirty. there is a layer of oil with dirt.

12.32pm
the wind blown on myface. a refreshing swift. my aunt say that it will rain heavily afterward.
but i like the weather now. the calmness before a storm.

i like the wind. the feeling of it on my face. gentlely swept over me. hahah..

12.52pm
so let the rain begins. =)

12.59pm
i guess in a time like this, citizens in this area will sing "rain rain go away. come again another day".
if you live here long enough, anyone would.

1.48pm
大雨降下洪水往上涨. 大雨降下洪水往上涨. 大雨降下洪水往上涨. 屋里的人有平安. =)

5.21pm
the rain stopped around 2.30 pm. now the sun is having funin the sky. shine brightly and... hot. the water is getting down already. Aah... the after rain wind. cool breeze.

outside granpa house

No comments: