Friday, April 10, 2009

good friday

this morning went to SHS (Sacred Heart School) for 受难日崇拜.
my heart, my spirit can't be calm down.

This morning was a bad weather, hugh rain and wind. my long jeans are wet at the bottom, the sandal i always wear turned out to be dirty when i reached the school hall.
Since we were late, we sat at the last few rows. The hall was floaded.... with people, of course.^^

my feeling, had too much things, too much unnessasaries. i can't really hear anything the speaker said. not a word, until a watched that movie. it emptied everything so that i could focus again.

A movie that always touch my heart, a movie that i would always ask why, why do you have that passion to all mankind, a movie that never fail to revive my spirit to serve, to remind me that i should be getting on my feet, to stand, to walk.

a movie named - The passion of Christ.
this is a movie that i admire very much. not only the acting skill that is shown naturally but also the producion of the whole movie and the story and the willingness of every actor and actress. i really need to get the making of this movie.

i realised something while typing this.. only the bound, the relationship between man that could touch my heart. That bound is..

LOVE
the love of God towards all mankind
the love of a parent towards their child
the love of a lover towards his spouse
the love of a brother towards another
the love of a friend towards his buddy
above all... the love that is so great and would give up everything for you, even his life. That's love. Feel it and pass it around. Then you'll know why love. =)

2 comments:

haan said...

dia!!!!!!!1i miss u so much!!i cant meet u b4 cuming japan.i wil b back nex year,march i think.dunknw tat time u stil in kch o nt.i wil miss u!pray for me too..i hav home sick,miss kch very much!

Unknown said...

Dear dia,

I got your name from the above post :)...

I am just a recent blogger who happen to stumble upon your blog going through the next blog button on the top of the screen... Liked what I read and felt you deserved to know :)...

I'd like to agree with your interpretation of love, and request you to perhaps expand on it a bit by reading mine. I am replying since sometime back, I wrote about it too. In your free time please check out the following entry:
http://mkk5001.blogspot.com/2009/02/love-whats-your-interpretation.html

Again, just a passerby saying hi... Happy Blogging...