Thursday, November 13, 2008

someone who loves me

i was meeting my god this early morning when i recalled of a CD bought by mom. still wrapped nicely in its thin layer of plastic. the title 'Someone who loves me', i thought was a Chinese song album... yet it was printed in white labeled 'the first piano album'. to my surprised then when i played it, IT was a Korean album gracefully accompanied with the touch of the pianist. Lee Jin was her name. Amazingly wonderful, thanks to the lord that let my mother bought it. I never took notice of it when it came to me. it was then kept it my CD box till this morning and i almost forgot about it until that day when i m looking for some chinese CD for my mom's friend.
this moment listening it was planned by God before i knew anything. hehheh.. He s awesome. all praise to him. You guys should listen this. a clear sound of the piano formed by the pianist. too bad i can't found any of the album's cover online.. but still you can borrow from me.. thats no problem. ^-^

1 comment:

Princess Egypt said...

Oh yea..really nice..i also felt curious in the first sight..the Lee Jin Korean album..great!!praise the LORD..haha!!u got to intro this album the our friends~^^