Saturday, January 24, 2009

back and away

my trip this year-nonstop excitement. XD
i m just back on 22 Jan, midnight and my room was

Wow!!

very messy (someone rearranged my thing for clean up), full of dust (no one has touch my stuffs for 1 month, especially my bed-i cant even use my fav blanket, hug my mushy pillow or sleep on it. hhaha..) and the air is damp (raining frequently before i m back). after i ve reach home with my tired body, i ended up talking with my parents till 1.30 am. hahha.. tell them somethings about my life in Melaka. Long time no chat with them le. =)

23 Jan. one day in kuching, but most of the time at home. i haven met my friends or even chat with my cousin, Ming about my life out. hehe.. at home online, listen to songs and getting my baggage ready for my next trip to Miri the next day. whew.. a lil busy. hahhah..

24 Jan. morning flight to Miri. 7 am departure time. i drive my parents with all our luggage at 6 am to check-in. drive home. 6.20 am my aunt sent my sis and me to the airport. reached at 6.30 am. met my parents with uncle ling xu and his family. go through the scanners. down the excavator. rush to gate 5. just in time for calling. It is the first time i didnt wait at the terminal for our flight. hahahah... in the ended it was a heart pumping, exciting morning. XD

so my trip.. one day here, somewhere else the next day. fun? Thrilled! i ll say.

and the most most fantastic thing is.......

it is just a small chapter of
an ever lasting
ADVENTURE

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dia, miss you a lot girl...hehe..