Saturday, January 17, 2009

lay it down

a new call from god

have a pure clean heart
God loves these people
forget of all the plans that you wan
lay it down
God is going to going to use you as his instrument
pray for his kingdom and righteousness
the rest will be taken care
you will going to experience God in these 3 months
cherish every Harp and Bowl session
prepare yourself
what you think, the plans you have made
forget about it
lay it down

these are the message i got from my fellow classmate at Agape Center when they prophecy for me on Thursday, 15 Jan 09.

My Lord, thank you very much.
in the morning i just ask you what do you want to do with me, and you answer me in the afternoon. Now you tell me the first step. So i will follow this instruction whole heartedly until you give me the next step. thank you. Amen.

This week i learn to be a speaker preaching on stage. 讲道学. ^^
very much fun with pastor Eddie. He teach us that preaching is a way of communication, giving information of the bible to all fellow church member. he taught us all the art, the style, the technique to give a sermon. hehheh... a good experience. =)

friends, so fast 3 weeks is over. next week i m going back to Kuching for Chinese New Year. hope to meet all of you then. XD

God bless you all with peace and happiness.

No comments: