Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hey

yo guys! how is everything lately? church good? youth enjoy? school fun? any difficulty?
=) me here very good. thanks to God i got delicious food every meal.. hheeheh..
this week we learn about how to open the door of worship and anointing. the speaker is very good at giving us all the points to let us understand better. =)
this week is i start to be the second keyboard to play strings. Wa! tell you o.. play piano in free worship really need more knowledge and the holy spirit to let it flow. hehhe.. i ve never played like this before.. and o.. most of the time, no chord, no score, only your mind. a very spontaneous worship. THIS i got to learn. XD
pray for me o.. let me worship with my heart, my soul, my spirit and my body.

all friends,
a new year, a new way to see
to hear
to learn
to communicate
to experience
to pray
to worship
to read your bible
to lay your life down for God again.

=)


No comments: