Saturday, January 24, 2009

longing for... You

my hand i gave was placed on top yours
my heart i freed in exchanged for yours
my soul i surrender to let you lead the way
my spirit you revived to restore our relationship

and now... my whole is longing for you
your whisper
your presence
your come and go
your comfort
your hand
your shoulder
your hugs and kisses
the intimacy time to be with you
the every event that includeds you
the every words that you write
the every impresion you give
the every action that you make

i long for you...
my loving father of heaven, the king of kings, the lord of lords, tho one and only God, Jehovah.


May your glory be known on earth, your holiness be shown to me, your wings be my hiding place, your strenght lift me up, your calmness let me be still and firm.in Jesus name i pray, Amen.
=)

No comments: